Our routine is very flexible, to ensure that children are given optimum time to explore the learning experiences that are available. Because of this, we do not always have our group times at the same time each day.
- 8:30am - Kindergarten day begins (children may arrive from this time - it's great if they can arrive by around 9am)
- 9:00/9:15am - Short circle group time to say good morning and discuss the day ahead
- 9:30/9:45am - Morning “brain food” healthy snack followed by indoor/outdoor self-directed play experiences
- 11:30am - Tidy up inside and outside, prepare for relaxation
- 11:45am - Relaxation, rest and story
- 12:00pm - Lunch in the “kindy cafe”
- 12:30pm - indoor/outdoor self-directed play experiences
- 2:00pm - optional afternoon snack
- 2:30pm - Pack up inside/outside. OSHC children pack bags
- 3:00pm - Group time learning experiences
- 3:30pm - Kindergarten day ends. All children need to be collected by this time, however it is completely fine if they are picked up earlier. Children can sometimes take a while to adjust to the demands of a long day or two at preschool.
- 3:35pm - educators engage in curriculum planning and documentation of children’s learning. Please try to be on time to collect your child so that we have time to plan and prepare learning experiences for the next day. Thank you.